Dr. Nabil Keith
Dr. Nabil Keith is a Board Certified Family Medicine Physician and a member of AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians) and GAFP(Georgia Academy of Family Physicians).
He earned his medical degree from the University of Damascus in 1999 and completed his residency training at Louisiana State University, where he was awarded the Outstanding Resident Award. Dr. Keith is an American Board Certified of Family Medicine and holds a certification of the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
Dr. Keith’s primary interest as a family practice physician is in the care of the whole family. His vast experience comes from practicing in many different settings and countries. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two kids and parents, watching football and outdoor activities.
Dr. Keith has extensive training and experience in primary care medicine and practiced in many states and countries. He is family-orientated; his love for his own family attracted him to be a caring family doctor to all family members of all ages and build personal relationships with his patients.
Education & Training
- University of Damascus
- Louisiana State University
- American Board Certified of Family Medicine
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- GAFP (Georgia Academy of Family Physicians)
- Emphasizes the treatment of the total patient, both physical and mental health.
- Treats patients with multiple comorbidities, especially dealing with geriatric patients and patients with mental health of all ages and obesity management.
Fax: (706) 429-1140
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM